Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tweets to go?

Long time no see!
       
       It has been a while since I last written to all my fellow bloggers and now that I have finished my Twitter project I actually have some information to share with you!

       Twitter was a little difficult to set up and to understand how to customize the profile page, and once I got those items settled I also found it difficult to search for organizations and people on their website. I also didn’t like the limit of characters in the Tweets, but it keeps you speaking at a point and not wandering like in a blog; however, I am happy with how my page turned out, and it does hold promise in keeping people connected with companies and organizations who correlate with their profession and interests.
      
       I still do not see the total benefit of using Twitter professionally even if it connects you with organizations and individuals with your major and future profession. There seemed to be a lot of hoops to jump through to get started, like having a certain number of sites that you follow before creating your profile. I made it through my Twitter project, learned some new things about digital media and how I would and would not want to use this form of media in my future profession.

That’s about it for now & I’ll talk to you soon,

Ann Stang           

No comments:

Post a Comment