Thursday, September 26, 2013

Surveying My Options

Dear readers,

       I am yet again starting out on another digital media adventure! My next digital exploration is to make an online survey, and it has been surprisingly hard to think of something to ask people about when you do not have a prompt. It is also proving to be difficult to pick the right website to start a survey in because you do not know how it will work until you try it out. I am actually excited to start this project because I can see it holding relevance for a future occupation and because I would like to see how people respond to my survey. I am going to be posting the link to my survey on my blog so that you can take a look at it and hopefully put in your input!

       My plan so far is to figure out what my topic is and then brainstorm various questions for my survey as well as researching different survey sights to see which one will work best for me and for my fellow readers. Wish me luck!

Yours truly,


Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment