Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome!

Hello fellow bloggers,
         It is a pleasure to get the chance to introduce myself; I am Ann Stang (as seen below) and I am currently a student at St. Cloud State University. The first time I heard that I had to write a blog for class I was not really sure how to respond. I've never done anything like this, so I initially felt as though this class might be a waste of my time, because when will I use this again? Although, once I got started creating this blog I started to feel as though it might not be so bad. I can feel myself calming down a bit and I am starting to look forward to this project.  I am also going to be doing other digital media projects through my class, some of which I am even more unsure about compared to this blog, and I will be posting my experiences with them on here along with ideas on how to create your own and what websites work the best for each project! Now that I have gotten started on the overall project I feel like creating a separate blog on poetry. However, this first blog is simply going to be about my adventures through the year and how I do throughout my class on other digital media experiences.


Yours truly,
Ann Stang


       

2 comments:

  1. I think that your writing style is very professional and easy to read! I am looking forward to reading your blog for the rest of the semester :) My one suggestion would be to maybe change the color of your post titles, because I personally find the blue a little hard to read on the gray background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great start as your first blog post. I find your post relevant to me because I felt the same way (for example, "when will I use this again?") I really like how you added your picture in the post as well. Overall, it is very well organized. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete