Monday, December 2, 2013

The Final Chapter

Dear Readers,

       My final adventure is about to start and I hope that after this last event that people will still check into my blog and ask questions! My final project is to create a LinkedIn page! I am really excited for this page because it helps you make connections long after you are out of college and have a job. I did not really know what LinkedIn was when I first came to college, but when I started meeting more people I learned more about the site and it sounds like it will help us out in the long run! You can make connections with people who have the same interests and/or job as you, and you are able to put your resume out there and see what type of companies and employers would like to hire you! There is also a wide range of people who use LinkedIn; from teachers, bankers, and musicians to politicians, therapists, and other leaders!
I plan on starting this project kind of slow because I want to make a good first impression, but I also want to get my information out there so that I can get feedback by employers and such. I do plan on creating a resume and putting it on the site because I want to see what kind of a reaction it will receive and hopefully it WILL receive some sort of reaction! I want to give this project all that I’ve got and I want to use it to the best of my ability! I will let you know how this project goes! Wish me luck!

       Yours truly,                               

     
       Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment