Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello again!

This is the last post for sure! I promise this time. ;D

I just wanted to summarize my experience throughout my Exploring Digital Media Class and what projects I think that I will use in the future. When class first started I looked at the list of projects that we were going to do my first response were: Why do I need to do Twitter? When will I ever need to build a website? I know how to shoot videos? And other similar questions followed for my other projects. I just could not get passed how some of these projects could be used in a professional stand point. I’ve learned that blogging can be fun and relaxing. I have also realized that by putting your face out there for employers to see and by trying new things these projects can be both beneficial and rewarding. I still don’t really see a use for Twitter as a professional side so I probably will not use that again, but I believe that all of the other projects, with the exception of Youtube, definitely have a spot in my future occupation.

I believe that other people should take this class because it really opens you up as a person and helps you become a professional in your area of study. It is also a great way to start making connections with people in similar majors or to at least endorse their skills on LinkedIn and broaden your pathway there.

This class has been very beneficial for me and I am excited to see what else I can do with the information I have learned. Maybe you will hear from me again on a different blog, but for it is goodbye.

Ta Ta For Now,


Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment