Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Open Doors

Dear fellow bloggers,

       My final project is finished for my class, so this will probably be my last post on this page for a while. Hopefully I will be able to start another blog on a topic that will be able to last a little longer J

       I have thoroughly enjoyed working on my LinkedIn project. When you first create an account on you start by creating your profile page. You use this page as your resume and to put your face out there. You gain connections with people through your page, and every new connection you gain more people are added to your network whom can view your page and give you advice. You do not want to clutter your page, but you want to put information on it that supports you and your goals. This project has gone over very well and I already have a large network and multiple connections that will benefit my major. 
       Overall this project was very easy to put together and I am really excited to continue this project and take advantage of all of these new open doors and opportunities.

       Best wishes to you all!

       Ann Stang

P.S. Here is the link to my LinkedIn profile so that you can see what a profile looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment