Friday, November 29, 2013

A Great Adventure!

Dear fellow bloggers,
       Well, Emmalee and I finished our website and it looks terrific! I am very happy with how it turned out. Weebly was a great website to start a website and it is still very easy to update your website even after it is published. The only true conflict we came across was that we both could not be editing the same page at the same time. We could edit different pages of our page at the same time, just not the same one, so it was not that big of a deal. We got a decent amount of information on our site; I just wish I could’ve added more. The pages I created was our homepage, the camping page, my About Me page, and we collaborated on the contacts page. If you would like to check out our website it is http://outdoor-odyssey.weebly.com please take a look if you can and leave some feedback! I am very happy with how it turned out and there a lot of delicious recipes and terrific destinations to try out! I would definitely useWeebly.com again and if you have any questions about how the site works please leave a comment on my blog, or you can contact straight from our website as well! Thank you for following my blog for so long and I only have one more project to complete before the end of my digital media class is over, but hopefully I will be able to continue on with my blog.
       Yours truly,


       Ann Stang  

No comments:

Post a Comment