Thursday, November 14, 2013

Outdoor Adventures!

Dear bloggers,
              
       I am really excited for this next project for my class! We are starting to create a website! I am going to be creating one with another girl in my class called Emmalee Cornell about Outdoor Activities. We are going to break it down into camping, food, and destinations which will help people enjoy the great outdoors. We are planning on using the website Weebly.com and so far it has been very user friendly. It is very simple to add new information and pictures, and I am really excited to see how else we can utilize our website! Like I said, I am really excited for this project and if you have any questions about other sites or if you are going to try Weebly and you want more information feel free to leave a comment!

       Yours truly,


       Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment