Thursday, November 7, 2013

MyTube!

Dear fellow bloggers,

       My sincere apologies for not keeping you posted on how my video was coming along, but it was harder to put into words than I thought it would be….
My video didn’t turn out how I thought it would because I get so tongue-tied in front of a camera so I will not show it to you, but it was an informational video on some of the Basic Brass instruments. I was glad however on how easy it was to post my video on YouTube! I went on the site and I uploaded my video and it was ready for the world to see! The hardest part of putting my video online was adding closed captioning into my video which is basically like subtitles in movies. The only hard part about that was transcribing the words into the video, but that was only hard because it was time consuming. Overall the process was very easy and I was glad that it all came together even though I was not happy with my final outcome for a video maybe I can create a better one next time!
       
       I would consider doing more videos, but I would give myself more time to complete them in and hopefully use more people in them as well as practicing my parts more so that I don’t stutter as much! I hope you all have found my blog useful so far and I hope you continue to follow my posts because I have a few more projects left to do!

Yours truly,


Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment