Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Going Viral


Dear readers,

       My newest project for my digital media class is to create a youtube video. I feel as though this project will be easier than some of my past projects, but it will take more time to finish it. I believe that the actual shooting of the video will be the easiest part, and the planning of the whole project will be the hardest. It does not help that I am terrible at making decisions, but in order to make this a decent video I am going to be drawing up a storyboard and hopefully my lack of drawing skills do not make me have my video be simpler so that I don’t have to draw a detailed picture. The video I am going to create must be instructional or informational, and I have a decent idea of what I am going to do but you will have to wait and see the final project to know what I am planning.

       I am going to rent out a video camera from my local library, but I’m not sure how I am going to edit my video. I’m not sure if my computer has a video editing program, but I will have to look into that a little more. This is my only plan so far and I’m just hoping that my video can come together in time. I am going to try and keep you updated on my troubles and other experiences for this project, so keep checking in!

Yours truly,

Ann Stang

No comments:

Post a Comment